Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Just HOW steady are your hands?

So today begin like any other 'ordinary' day...
I got up... did the usual...
In the afternoon I popped by KLCC for lunch and did a li'l shoppin'... (ahaha...)
Got home... chilled for a bit... watched a little TV.
Watched two movies; one on HBO (Accepted), the next one on Cinemax (Black Widow Murders).
And then um, the next thing I knew... it was dinner time! (Wheeeeeeeeeeeh! Food!)

Later at night (like now), went online... was on MSN-- biasa-laa right, chat chat and whatnot.
Then while chatting with Vincent, he asked me to try this game. Seeing I also had nothing much to do, I decided, "Ok laa, why not?" Teehee...

And FOOOOOOOF! It is uber-fun! (kinda laa.)
Sadly, you have to like stop all playing music for it to load better.
Oh and don't forget to
turn up the volume when playing Level THREE 'cause instructions will be given in audio form then.
Level ONE and TWO was okay... kinda easy... but Level THREE is a little tricky (honestly)...
Neither Vincent nor I have managed to pass it (just) yet. Maybe it's just the both of us (y'know shaky hands and all--argh!)
Perhaps you guys are better at it than we are...
Go on. Give it a try if you think you can do better.

Here:
http://www.winterrowd.com/maze/
[WARNING: This game is not for the faint-hearted!]

Do let me know when you have succeeded ya!

Teehee... Then you can teach me how to pass that darn level!

(and/or feel free to submit a comment on the game, 'kay?)

Good luck, mate! (you'll be needing it--trust me.)

No comments: