Thursday, December 20, 2007

Oh my gawd! Ru, you blog ge mehh?

Mm hmmm... It hit me yesterday night in my sleep that blogging is going to be a part of my 'now' life. Back when I was in school, numerous people have urged me to start a blog but I always brush 'em off telling them that a blog is something which required time, attention and commitment and that with having to concentrate for SPM then, I just wasn't up for it. BUT NOW... SPM is no longer in my hair and I (seem to) have time to spend (even on unnecessary stuff), a whole lotta love and attention to give and can be like damn committed to this kinda stuff. Muahahahahahaaaa...

Just like some of you, before I started blogging, I viewed it as a time-waster and like, “Why? Why would anyone wanna tell the whole world about the little details and whatnots in their lives? …And who wants to read about them anyway?”

But then, I came to realize that blogging can be viewed and used for many other purposes besides using it as an online “diary” (kononnyer larr, cause like diaries are not meant to be read by anyone else besides the person writing in it, right?). O-kay… so, where was I? Oh right, so basically a blog is where people spit their (innermost) thoughts out; be it for the world to read, to gain popularity and attention, to be accepted socially and or just cause.

So jeah, I’ve decided to give blogging a shot… Bite me! *ru sticks tongue out*


“Cheers everybody… a toast to all you bloggers out there and also to mark the end of school uniforms (for us lepasan SPM folks)—whoooooooooooooooh!!”


**I’d like to dedicate this post to a dear friend of mine, Speedy, who unfortunately couldn’t share the excitement with me (today) on posting my first post.

2 comments:

wan ming wai said...

ru!! blogg!!! whoa!!! yesss!!! finally!!! haha... looks like u din need any help at all setting up a blog eh? haha... instinct and talent, i suppose. haha... blogging is good. it helps u release watever's stuck inside. like getting rid of constipation. hahaha... or sometimes it's a way of keeping in touch with ppl... like u read my blog i read urs and den we both comment on each others' it's like keeping up with each others' lives lor.. rite? haha... keep it up, gal!! u rawk...!!!

Anonymous said...

lol~
loved your work!
^^
geee, you went there and left me here.
GREAT`` lar... = =!
love the way you took your photos...
so national geographic man!
haha XP


PST~ your blog seemed bit nerdy to me... =p


but as in cool nerdy yea!

hehehehehe...


ipoh's food is varndervool man!

me likey chuu!