Thursday, August 21, 2008

'Carrot-cutting-kung fu' baybeh!

I woke up in the afternoon today! Whoooooh! Rarely ever get to do that nowadays (huhuhu…). ‘Nywho, yeah, so I was like,

“Awh mayn, late adi, can’t do ‘ny ingredient-shopping luu!”

“What can I do now lehh… that would be productive and wouldn’t be a complete waste of my time as well? Hmmm…”

“Oh I know!! I shall cut some carrots and practice my ‘carrot-cutting-kung fu’ baybeh (…before the carrots go moldy)! Haii-yakk!” (Nyeh!)


And so I did.


[Wokay, stand back please… carrot-cutting-kung fu’ can be rather dangerous. Kids, these carrots were cut by a trainING professional… *ahem ahem* PLEASE DO NOT try this at home! (Wakakaka…)]


Initial batch... (using 2 carrots)

Ultimately... Voila! (using 4 carrots)

Oh wait, chup! Forgot to show you the carrot-wrapper-brand! (Not that you needed to know they were FRESH PARTNER's... or that they were only 99¢ a packet. Huhuhu...)

The moment you've all been waiting for...

Ladies and Gentlemen...

The RESULTS!


So jeah, the rest of the evening was basically spent completing my Kitchen assignment... (with alotta 'food-and-pee pee-breaks' in between. *tongue*)


Honestly, I don't know if I can pull this thing off by the end of 2 weeks eh... Haih... *awkward silent moment*

No comments: