Saturday, January 12, 2008

Goodbye Malacca, Hello KL!

Popo woke me up the same she did yesterday. Haha… I guess that’s how she usually wakes people up. *shrugs*

I’m just gonna give you the highlighted events of the day, ‘kay.

Today we traveled back to KL.

Before we left Cheng Heights, on the way down, I saw a poor li'l lizard which had gotten squashed between the elevator wall and the fiberglass. =( "Poor li’l creature… its fate was to be an ‘elevator wall deco’ at such a tender young lizard age." Tsk tsk tsk…

Had second breakfast in Nilai.

…Three words: NASI LOMAK POWER! (Nope. I didn’t misspell the word ‘lemak’… that IS the name of the stall.) Darn, they have one of the yummiest nasi lemak I’ve ever tasted, mann. If you happen to be traveling from south to north, don’t forget to stop by Nilai for some nasi lemak, ‘kay? Trust me, you won’t regret it. Plus, it’s affordable! =)

Reached North Point at about 1130.

Later that afternoon, went to Mid Valley with mommy and daddy.

Did a li’l shoppin’.

Was queuing to pay for our goodies at the AUSSINO counter and so happened that the lady queuing behind me seemed to be buying more stuff than she can carry. She stood so close to me that every time we move forward, the corners of her boxes would poke me in the back and it hurts, not to mention it’s irritating as well. So I tahan larr right. I don’t blow at people unless I can’t keep it in any longer. So I continue allowing the corners of her bed sheet boxes to occasionally jab my back. “Arghh!!” And just as I was about to snap at her, I saw her protruding belly. So I turned all soft and I decided that I was not gonna yell at a pregnant lady. So I just left her be. Few minutes later, she started asking me questions bout prices and whatnot and I did a whole lotta smiling and shrugging. I was standing three people behind the person paying already and suddenly she decides to grab another item and so she asked me to chup chup her place as she’ll be back in a jiffy. She just needed to get another bed sheet. So I smiled and said, “Okay.” Only then did I realize that she was in fact NOT pregnant. Heh. She was just a li’l generous at the belly, if you know what I mean. (i.e. it was just her tummy flab). So ‘nyways, I couldn’t be anymore bothered. I just wanted to pay and wooosh outta there! And that was exactly what I did.

In a way I was glad I didn’t blow at her lorr. It wouldn’t have been a nice scene either. Hahaha… Thank goodness for patience! Whoooooooh! =D

Cheers!

No comments: