Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The night before... at Gram's (North Point)

Was supposed to leave Seri Maya (home) at 1630… BUT… when the clock struck 1625… *dark clouds appear*… *thunder*… “Alamak! Raining ahhh!!” …*lighting and all*… So had to wait lorr for the rain to slow down, but the rain was not gonna give up so soon so eventually got Shan to ‘umbrella me’ to the car at bout 1655.

Was drenched in rain water when I hoped into the car—haha! And to make matters worse… there were mini flash floods here and there which ultimately led to a massive traffic jam!! Argh! From what would normally have taken us 15 to 20 minutes to travel from here to Mid Valley, today it took us roughly an hour to arrive at North Point! And that one also because we took the SMART Tunnel… if not?? Tsk tsk tsk…

Arrived at bout 6-ish and on my way up, I bumped into Michelle’s honey-buns, Choon Fong (better known as Mr Tham though)! Heh! Small world eh?

Got comfy and when Benette came home from work (we hug hug and all), then we had dinner together. Dinner (prepared by Popo) was yummy, as usual! Hahaha… Later that night, Ben and I sat down at the dining table and we sipped tea (well, actually I had Milo larr but that’s not important, so never mind) and ate biscuits while we had a good, deep, loooooong chat… til like two in the morning! Haha…

Couldn’t really sleep yet so after I brushed my teeth, I decided to clip my nails. Long adi marr… mai cut lorr. At the beginning it didn’t occur to me that clipping my nails in the middle of the night could bring any harm, so I proceeded to clipping ‘em. Then halfway through it, I said out loud, “Oh crap!!” I stopped for a while and froze cause I remembered somebody told me that clipping nails middle of the night is like taboo. And we’re like forbidden to do so because it'll bring bad luck and may cause a visit from the dead or something liddat larr!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… I was on the bed and I was scared sh!tless, ‘kay?! So afraid to look into the mirror (suddenly got something standing behind me how??) or even look out the window (just in case I glimpsed two BIG eyes staring at me from the other side of the glass) and like didn’t wanna turn behind to look over my shoulder also (I literally kept my head still and turned my whole body when I needed to gostan weii.) It was so creepy! Yet so funny and compelling all at the same time! Haha! (Okay, maybe I am a li’l sick for saying that, but it was.) So anyway, I decided to faster faster switch off the lights and crawl back to bed. Thing was, it was a queen size bed! Can you imagine? Me? Already so small… sleeping on a queen size bed… alone? There’d be so much more space on the bed!! And THAT was what was so creepy bout it—the fact that there so much space on the bed that when I ter-open my eyes turn while turning to my left, I might find an eyelid-less long haired girl lying next to me or stare a rotting Boogeyman in the face!! *shivers* Eeeeeeee… geli sial!

So nyways, I plugged my iPod on and drowned myself in (loud rock-ish) music and eventually fell asleep.

No comments: