Tuesday, January 22, 2008

“Surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!”

Oh-my-gawd! Today was like THE ultimate—hah! My besties threw me a surprise birthday party today… and-I-was-flabbergasted! (Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… *covers mouth*)

Everyone I met that day was in on it—including mom, dad, Shan and Ming Hui!

It started in the morning at like 10-ish when mom came in and she insisted I woke up. She was all like, “Wake up, Ru! Don’t laze the day away! Wake Up! Go brush your teeth! Wake up! When you wanna get up then huh? When’s your next driving lesson? Called Pak Cik Baha adi anot? Wake up ahh, before I leave for work harr!!”

(Okay, you win you win mom! I’ll get up! I’ll get up!) So FINALLY I got up at like 1030. Had nothing to do so I decided to go online. Signed into MSN and not long after that, *ding*--Ming Wai had sign in too. We conversed.

He asked if I’d go over to play xbox and watch some funny youtube vids. Then said that we’ll go back to my place to “lepak” then only return to his place for xbox but kept ignoring this sentence I repeatedly typed, “(Ming Wai), there ain’t nything to do here…” I was wondering why but I didn’t ask it out loud.

He called and asked me if I was gonna come up soon but I told him I wasn’t coming up til 1200 cause that’s when Ricky Sprocket ends. Heh.

How I suppose to know my beloved friends were actually already in the building and they were just waiting for me to get out from the house. Haha…

So went over, watched the Wan brothers ‘search and kill’ each other, heard Ming Hui wickedly play his guitar, played a li’l xbox with Ming Wai then suddenly, out of the blue, he suggested that we go for lunch. (But I had no money with me) So had to go back home to get money.

Got home. Saw Dominos pizza, fizzy drinks, a chocolate coated cake among other stuff on the table. Saw handbags on the couch BUT failed to notice the MANY pairs of shoes near the shoe rack! Gosh!

Then Shan had her “uh-oh” face on and what seemed like a very looooooooong 5 seconds afterwards, “SURRPPRISSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”
I saw so many familiar faces pop from the corridor! Hahaha… Neb and I are just 2 days away, so we celebrated this one together! =D

"Happy 18th Birthday (in advance) to you too, Neb darling!"



It went on from there. Couldn’t stop saying “Thank you! Thank you!” (Hahaha…) ‘cause I really couldn’t thank them enough! We ate, played games, had ‘presents opening session’, took ‘family photos’ (haha!!), watched a li’l Little Britain and did larr what most normal post SPMers normally do. *sticks tongue out*

Yi Lin helping Neb put on her new earrings.

Just chillin'.

Neb embracing her cute teddy bears from Ming Wai & Kheng Lam.

"Ooo gimme somma that cake!"

Happy Family photo!

Happy Family Gone Crazy photo!

Ru LOVES her girls!

Darn, I am so blessed with besties like them!


After sending Divya, Nicole, Elaine and Kheng Lam home, the rest of us got naked and headed for the swimming pool! Hah!

"What do we do we swim, swim, swim!"

Yi Lin and Jessie slightly after some water-fun.

Neb just chillin' after her swim.

A candid shot of Ming Wai peeking outta the pool... or was it?
(Nonetheless, good one Lin.)

I would like grab this opportunity to send my love to this remarkable bunch of people:

  • Divya Patel
  • Elaine Poon
  • Jessie Ong
  • Kheng Lam
  • Ming Wai
  • Nabilah Hamzah
  • Nicole Khaw
  • Yi Lin
Another candid shot, but this time of them in the lift.

Thank you all oh so very much once again for all that y’all have gone through to make this possible. Kisses babes!

They made me 18 a week-in early, but who cares—I sure don’t!! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooh!! Love y’all!

Cheers!

No comments: