Saturday, June 14, 2008

I wanna blog laa!

Seriously!! I wanna blog wei... I have sooooo much friggin' stuff to share BUTT BUTT horr, no time lehh. I'm blogging now only because it's like 0128 on an 'early' Saturday morning and I'm just blurting out my thoughts. (Cheh-wahh, as if like so cool to be up at this hour! GO AND SLEEP, Woman!!)

I'll be going to college later in the morning. (Grrr... seeeeeee, again, no time to spend with Ru!!)
Gawd, sh!t laa... I've been like neglecting her wei! I use to like spend a lot of time with her, up until the point I don't even know what to do with her sometimes. We could/(use to) like stare at each other for no apparent reason... NOW?? The only time I see her is before she leaves the house and when I go to the Ladies! (Got mirror maa there!) 'Nywho, I seriously need some Ru-time laa...

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." (>.<)
I'm sooooooooooo tired I wanna just fall off a cliff and feel the cool breezy wind against my face.

No comments: