Saturday, June 28, 2008

Thank You Very Muchoo, Mom-Dad! *hugs*

I've marked today's date in me little diary.
Today, me folks made me a happier little girly. (Yes, before this I was already a very happy girly ...*wide grin*)
Can't deny the fact that I am... (and mind ju, I am very much aware) that I am a very loved baby girl... lucky in many, many ways and uber-blessed I am.
Asking for more would just be impolite, not to mention ungratefully-discontented... BUT the reality of owning me very own notebook was literally icing on me cake!

Me parents got me the very handsome looking Lenovo Y510.
"Ooh-la-laaa..."
Me really don't know if it was meant to be or just pure coincidence but this model was on display and when me walked into the shop... gotta admit, me didn't notice it at first... well, not until me computer lady, Miss Goh, matched me specs up to me lovely notebook (specs which me wrote on me li'l green piece of paper for easy reference) . Had I walked in a little later or earlier perhaps me notebook and me could have never been. Interesting in'it?
Anywho, them coulda, woulda, shouldas, ifs and whatnots are a thing of the past now. Me notebook is sitting here with me, in front of me. *contented sigh*

Alrightee now... Me be needing to get some rest... oh but no worries, me won't leave ya hanging here with no pictures... y'know me, right? Teehee. Enjoy!


Lenovo ideapad Y510 was The One!



Ru's hearts her notebook!
Mom, Dad... me still can't thank you both enough for me notebook!!
"THANKS AGAIN ya!"

Would be lying if me said me wasn't smiling from me right ear to me left... 'cause me was... still am really. Ahaha! *wide grin*

Cheers!

No comments: