Tuesday, July 1, 2008

T4gged... by Rachel!

I KENA T4GGED!


LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE...

Name : Ru
Birth Date: =] Yes.
Current Status : Single
Eye color : Dark Brown
Righty or lefty : Righty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE...
My Heritage : Chinese-y??
My Fears : Honestly? Pain.
My Weaknesses : the ability to procrastinate.
My Perfect Pizza : Hawaiian Chicken or Hawaiian Supreme (must have like lotsa pineapple one).

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW...
My thoughts first waking up : Oh sh!t! What time is it? (AHAHA!)
My bedtime : The following day.
My most missed memory : When I was in kindergarten. So care-free, always got tea-time and whatnot… haih.

LAYER 4 : MY PICK...
Pepsi or Coke : Neither.
McDonald or Burger King : Neither.
Single or grouped dates : Single please.
Adidas or Nike : Um… Adidas kut.
Tea or Nestea : Tea.
Chocolate or vanilla : Chocolate baby!
Cappuccino or coffee : Um… not a coffee person laa sadly.

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...?
Smoke : Nope.
Curse : Not out loud lorr. Heh!
Take a shower : Like every day. But have yet to grow bored with this activity. Taking showers are hot… and it gets hotter when someone else is sharing a shower with me! Nyeh nyeh nyeh! *naughty smirk*
Think you've been in love : Nahh, not really… more like infatuated lorr.
Go to school : Not ‘nymore. However I do attend college now. Wakaka… Fyi, college ≠ school, ‘kay.
Want to get married : Of course! Ain’t allowing myself to add to the ‘lou ku po’ population ‘kay! *sheesh*
Believe in yourself : More often than not.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST...
Alcohol : Yes… Had my glass of Sex on the Beach not too long ago.
Gone to the mall : Yup. Just last weekend. Not just any mall. I went to a
megamall—ahaha!
Been on stage : *nods*
Eaten sushi : Yes. Salmon Sashimimm mmm good!
Dyed you hair : Nuh-uh. Prolly not gonna do it either. I like my hair color.

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...?
Played a stripping game : Yes. Thankfully my luck was good that day. Ahah! Pheww!
Changed who you were to fit in : Fortunately no. I do believe I’m a rather easy-going person, pleasant and like to smile a lot. I am who I am. But yes, I’m aware that everyone can’t like a particular someone (cause that’ll just be creepy, right?)… So, I guess if people don’t like me, they’ll like naturally scatter away or something. AHAHA! I survived Middle School… I breezed through High School
(pretty well)… and College ain’t a struggle for me (certainly hope it’ll remain that way for 2.5 years). So jeah, can say no lorr. I hardly change who I am merely to fit in.

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To get married : When it happens, it happens.
(gua) …AHAHA! Or do people like plan stuff like that to happen?

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY...
Best eye color : Could care less about what his eye color is really. So as long as they are dreamy and I can gaze into them comfortably.
Best hair colour : Dark. I think guys with darker hair shade are sexier! Bite me!
Short hair or long hair : S-H-O-R-T!!! Read my text (lips): Babe, short hair!
Best height : No specific height. If we love each other, height is secondary. Oh but of course genes-wise, taller better laa. Spreading healthy genes maa! *ahem*
Attitude : Cannot ask liddat laa… How to answer you o? Oklar, like this, I’mma gonna KISS (keep it short and simple): Whatever he may be and however he might present himself to me, he can’t be TOO like goody-goody and like berfikiran lurus one laa. He’s gotta have a li’l naughtiness flowing through his veins, charming (attitude-wise) and more importantly, he’s gotta be able to make me laugh and carry a conversation with me.

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...?
A minute ago : Hugging daddy goodnight.
Hour ago : Eating yeggs with Shan.
4.5 hours ago : Was in the car on the way home from college.
1 month ago : Attending college. (Does that count? Haha.)
Year ago : In my senior year, preparing for that much dreaded examination in November.

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : …the fact that I’m a very loved and blessed individual.
I feel : …like eating some more eggs. *shy grin*
I hate : …pain, violence, confrontations and/or anything related to them.
I hide : …things that upset me because they matter, behind a smile, for as long as I can.
I miss : …being small enough to curl-around and cuddle-up in my daddy’s strong arms.
I need : …to learn proper time management and also learn not to procrastinate. (Yikes!)

_________________________________________________________________

"T4gggggggg, you're it!"

  • Amirul
  • Christie
  • Fernney
  • Gustave
  • Kin Kin
  • Lynnett
  • Max
  • Mei Yi
  • Ming Wai
  • Nicholas
  • Shou Yi
  • Stephanie
  • Vanessa

No comments: