Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"...Another Week Before the Confucianism Begins!"

Woh-my-goodyness!

My Sem 1 Finals is like next week… and I ain’t even halfway with my revision! *Dreadful enactment of an anxiety attack*

Wo-kay, fine… It ain’t half as bad as I depicted it to be. BUT the thought of it IS freakishly frightening, not to mention taunting even. *gulps*…especially when you’re an exam candidate like me *ahem* who, in a Cantonese saying describes, when wanna go ‘orr-si’ (poop) then only go find toilet paper. AHAHA… Well, it’s true eh, to some extent! ‘Cause like I’ll only start studying a few days before THE DAY. That’s how good I am at procrastinating! *tongue* (Yikes, somebody help this woman… please!)

Fortunately for me, more often than not, I drift through my examinations just fine. *grins*

Anywho, I’ve got another week before the confucianism begins. Gonna try and finish my revision before then. Oh wait but I’ve got the Mid Term Partay to attend to this weekend… (Wooopies! Guess revision will just have to be put off ‘til after the party then! *naughty smile*)

But like am sooooooooo not gonna only go find toilet paper when I’m about to give birth to them brown babies, ‘kay? Am gonna standby a fresh roll for next week’s skirmish with my exam papers!! Muahahahahaa… (Oits! Not literally laa wei! You won’t be seeing no rolls of toilet paper on the top-right corner of my table during the exams!)


Ooo… it’s late. Wanna go get some rest. ‘Moro is a loooooooooong (but fun) day (I hope)! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeh!

Cheers!

No comments: