Monday, July 28, 2008

Dang, that darn Pubic Bone!

“Oh my gawd, Ru! After all these years... You finally know the name of the part of the male anatomy you find one of the sexiest! Ahaha...”

Have you ever stopped to notice what most (HOT) underwear models have in common?
*nods with a naughty grin*
...Yup yup! It's that undeniably sexy curve of the pubic bone! *melts* ...accompanied by those solid abs and firmly sculptured arms ... just oozing with manliness!

"Alright, alright, Ru... don't go into details now! Save all the detailed descriptions for when you write a book or some some laa! Ahaha…”

Wokay, fine! Sheeeeesh! Anywho, for those of you who have no friggin’ idea what the hoola I’m talking ‘bout… perhaps a picture will provide a better illumination! Wheeeeeeh!

Do you see that distinct curve of his pubic bone? Ahhhh... that one laa! Now tell me that ain't hot! Wooohooo!

You must be wondering "WHY-laa this woman chose to display this picture"? Well, it so happens he has an obvious pubic bone curve. (Duhh, better for illustrating my point.) Swear I didn't know it was there until I stumbled upon this picture... And yes, he is absolutely sexy!

I'm straight! *gasps* Sue me! *tongue*

Hakh!

No comments: