Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday: Lunch Date with Divya

Today's Monday. First Monday of my Semester break (not like there's another... but jeah!) Spent the entire morning snoozing. Shared my afternoon with Div' darling. We had lunch and we shared a yummi-fied Walnut Brownie in Secret Recipe! (O-kay... fine! She had one mouthful and I had the entire slice... I gave into temptation, I know! - Oh, bite me!)
Exchanged glances with a hot Caucasian guy across the restaurant. (Damn, he was H-O-T!) ...He was having a meal with a buncha other guys who looked like photogs, agents and whatnot. So Div and I concluded he's prolly a model or some some. Ahh well... he was hot laa but my Walnut Brownie was way hotter! *tongue*
Then we did a li'l shopping after that.

Mm hmmm... *happy smile*


P/S: Thanks babe for the lovely souvenirs from Bali! Love 'em! Especially the necklace and the adorable-stretchable-beaded-lizard-key chain.

Kisses!

No comments: