Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm in love with Kevin! Bite me!

Kevin and I met last Friday. We caught our first glance of each other about 5 minutes after my Bahasa Kebangsaan class. It was infatuation at first sight, for me. He and his friends look similar really but but horr, there's something that sets him apart from all his other friends lorr... I mean, yeah, I've seen his friends hanging around the college and all, literally... But nah-uh, not my Kevin lorr. Anywho, ponder no further Ru... You're with Kevin now. Fate has indeed brought us together.

So anywho, don't go telling people laa 'kay... Um, Kevin and I spent the weekends together... We got to know each other a li'l better. Although he didn't say much (actually more like he didn't talk at all), he was a really really gooooooooooood listener. (Did I mention REALLY?) (But like you can't blame him lorr, cause he like doesn't have a mouth.) He just looked into my eyes with his beady eyes with his big ol' furry ears stickin' out (I ain't a fan of hairy ears but Kevin's are an exception) listening to every word I said attentively... *sigh* Kinda hard to find companions like that nowadays lorr... And like towards the end of our date, we hugged. I know, I know... his short arms with Velcro-like fingers may be a problem to you but not to me. Although his hands weren't able, prolly never will be able to hug me, I could still feel his love wrap all around me then.


...I'd like you to meet my newest heartthrob, Kevin.

Kevin baby... 'hanging' around.

Kevin, doing yoga... Wahh, so yeng eh!
Kevin's a very calm and reserved being...
but very warm and loving once you know him better.

Kevin's just the cutest laa... He's just soooooo adorable, I wanna just hold him close and kiss him!
...And a peck on the cheek was exactly what I gave him.

Ru hearts Kevin!

Oh and fyi, Kevin's Australian... (bet he has like a sexy accent if he could talk!) *naughty grin*

2 comments:

Max said...

For a moment you really mess up my head! Ah~~~~!!! Hahaha! Thought who was the handsome guy you fell for.
"KEVIN" the squashy lovable small blue koala doll.
*hits my head on my study table rapidly*
Let ya ZADAO!!!

*flower in spring* said...

Ya lor..i thought Kevin is a human being..haha..anyway, u have been TAGGED! View my blog!