Monday, June 2, 2008

My Cheer-Me-Up Song!

I'm sure you have this one song which has the ability to cheer you up, more often than not.
Well, generally yes, you do have one (or more even)... UNLESS you are a music-hater and hate the sight and sound of cheerfulness. Nyeh!

Just like you, so do I. Here's Jason Mraz's I'm Yours, ya'll... For you and I to enjoy. *Ru closes her eyes and smiles to the rhythm of the music...*

"I enjoy smiling and being cheerful
—bite me!" AHAHA.

*...Ru slowly getting high on the song.*


If you don't have one, I suggest you get one for yourself. It'll help cheer you up when you feel like you're down in the dumps, seriously.
Or, if you're having trouble finding one, you can always share mine! *Ru smiles*

Spread the love, babe!
Kisses!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have on I have one!!!
There's only one song which could only cheer me up when I'm down!
"Famous Last Words" by My Chemical Romance! Though it might be a little noisy for u... but I juz love the chorus!!!
'I am not afraid to keep on living,
I am not afraid to walk this world alone,
Honey if u stay I'll be forgiving,
Nothing u could say could stop me going home!!!'

Yem Meng@ Big head Max!

ru said...

Ahaha! Yippee! You have one too! I should go listen to it one day larr... Noisy or not, will give it a try one of these days... we never know, you might be able to change my perspective of MCR--teehee!

The lyrics seem nice, can't wait to hear it sung out in a song!

Wheeeeeeeh!
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Well you could always drop by at my friendster profile to listen to it...
Good Luck!

Yem Meng@ Big Head Max