Tuesday, February 19, 2008

All good things must come to an end

CNY 2008: Chor Yee (Go home day)

Ooo... Okay, Chor Yee doesn't literally mean "go home day" ya? It means "the second day of the lunar calendar". What I meant was that today's the day everyone goes 'back to reality'.

So saddddddddddd wei! It's the end of CNY liao! ='(
Nonetheless, we still managed to capture the last few moments together on cam' in still shots.

Shan and our handsome Father. Hehehe...

Ru and the number one man of her life, Dad.

Just us, all comfy... oh so comfy.

Alrightee now, let's do the 'Sexy-Ru'-pose... Ahahaha!
(What's wrong Shan? This pose ain't sexy 'nuff for you babe?)

This is 'Anna and Ru's poem. Heh! See... the short hair one is her and the long hair one is me! Wheeeeeeeh! Hope you'll too get inspired to share this simple yet compelling poem with someone you heart.


Y'know, on the last night before the day we had to return to Malaysia, Shan, Jon, Joanna and myself came across this guy wearing a T-shirt that reads:

"Don't cry because it's over but smile because it happened."

Guess that pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole trip and about my CNY 2008.

Once again, GONG HEI FATT CHOY to all those celebrating CNY! *wave*

2 comments:

benettease said...

Ruru,

Love your posts!!
I actually smiled when you sent me that offline msn msg telling me to check out ur blog =)

You're such a sweetie, loves ya!

ps: could you come online soon to pass me some photos that i really need from you? Thanks.

.ben. L

ru said...

Benny Ben Ben,

Hehehe... glad you liked 'em.
Gosh, you did? So cute!

Sure, sure... coming online soon. Catch ya then.

Kisses!