Sunday, February 17, 2008

CNY (Reunion Dinner)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh my gawd! These have gotta be THE ONES! The posts that I myself have been meaning to release since the beginning of the year! (Yes, I am aware that CNY wasn’t in the beginning of the year. What I meant was that I just knew somehow that my CNY posts would be something I’d be anxiously waiting to blog about and the best part… it’d be filled with not many words but a WHOLE LOTTA pictures! ‘Cause like, visual, (excluding video), is the closest thing we have (through blogging) to the REAL thang, no? …The vibrant colors, the looks of the surrounding(s) and the oh-so-priceless facial expressions of the people in the photos? Nyeh nyeh nyeh… …Aiyah! Ru, you’re jabbering again! Seeeeeee… You’ve already drifted so far from your main point. Focus, Ru, focus!)

CNY 2008: CNY Eve


Shan darling and Ru in the MRT on the way to Vivo City.

Shan, Ru and Benette... "Sweetness!"

"Louuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!"
Celebrating Reunion Dinner in Tung Lok Restaurant.
(Yes, I was there... Seeeee, my arm! ...and watch! Hehe...)

This is what we, the cousins, hope for throughout the Year of the RAT!
(A good mix of all that at least. Hahaha...)

One of the dished served: lobster and meatballs.
"Sorry Mr Lobster, we had to eat you."
"If it's any consolation, you didn't die for nothing."
*guilty grin*

.:Joanna & Ru:.

'Na... my horse-y buddy! =P

O-kay... So generally larr right, we eat, eat, eat then laugh, laugh, laugh and talk, talk, talk throughout the entire dinner. Heh!


AFTER dinner, the whole family took a short walk upstairs to Ben & Jerry's for... I-C-E C-R-E-A-M!! Ooh-la-la... if it's B&J's, there's only one flavor I'd go for (I recommend to all y'all too):

"New York Super Fudge Chunk"
..."Mm mmm good!"


*Mouth watering*
"Ooo... please excuse me while I attend to my delectable ice cream."
"I'll be right back."

...
...
...
...

Sorry, where was I? Oh right! B&J's...

Told ju NYSFC was gooooooooooooooood stuff!
See how wide Shan is smiling after a taste of that yummy ice cream.

Meet Moo Moo the Cow** and her new friends, Shan and Ben. (Hahaha...)
(Oh and please don't laugh and point at Moo Moo** and go, "Oi! You cockeye eh!" That's just mean.)

Unfortunately, I was so into my ice cream that I forgot to take a picture with Moo Moo the Cow**... *Ru pouts... but only for a mere second. Hah!* But it's aight, there'll always be a next time, right? Er, hehehe...

Okay, how would you guys sum up today... in just one expression?
Shan: *happy smile*
Ru: Ooooooooooooooooo...



**Name used has been changed for safety purposes.

"...Okay, fine! So I don't know Moo Moo's, I mean, the cow's actual name. Heck, I don't know if it even HAS a name! Just felt like I had to give it a name lorr... It'd just be rude to keep on calling it, "(the) COW", no? Moreover, Moo Moo ain't half bad. I think it's a very nice and unique name for a cow, don't chu?"

No comments: