Tuesday, February 26, 2008

SPM Results!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Woi! Seriously wei… Who has the exact date as to when our SPM Results are popping up? <=(

Ini amat mencemaskan laaa… haish.

Seriously, it didn’t really hit me until I received a call this morning from Nebby asking me if the hearsay were true,

“Wei, Ru… Is it true?”
“Huh? Is what true?”
“SPM Results. Coming out this Thursday.”
“Huh?? Seriously? Wei, don’t scare me liddat larr.”

…Then she went on telling me how the tittle-tattle came to her.

Nywho, that ain’t the focus of today’s topic.
Thing is, I too hear of so many many other dates. Here, I’ll list ‘em out (if got some more, lemme know, then I’ll go add to the list):

  • February 27, 2008
  • February 28, 2008
  • March 2, 2008
  • March 6, 2008
  • March 12, 2008
  • March 13, 2008

Hahaha… feels like we all are buying lottery numbers and like wondering what number (date) will be coming out and seeing if we ‘chong’ or not, gosh.

Okay, never mind the tikam-ed dates.
How come the newspapers arr or TV arr (8 o’clock News) or MOE arr, haven’t released any news about SPM Results?
Bu ke neng they plan to keep mum until the day before results are out ne ma, horr? That’s not very er.. nice? And not to mention, unorganized.
I mean, shouldn’t there be like a system or something? …Y’know, prolly a public SPM Results announcement A WEEK before it actually comes out. That’d be nice and very much appreciated, wouldn’t you agree? =)

No comments: