Friday, February 15, 2008

My Serene Kindergarten-mate, Clarine.

Cherie, Clarine and I have been friends since kindergarten back in Johor. We attended Serene Kindergarten and went on many school organized trips (like to the beach and the clock tower and such) together. "Ahhh... those were the days..."

So recently, while I was in Singapore, we hung out together again after we last met in 1999 in Malacca. Boy, have we both grown... (Okay fine, maybe just her... and her sister.) She's sooooo tall now and word is, Cherie is even taller! That sure makes me feel 'good'... not! I feel so 'small' and 'tiny'... That ain't cool. =( But ahhh, can't do much except blame it on G-E-N-E-S! Sadly, I didn't manage to catch Cherie. She went back with her grandmama to Ipoh to celebrate CNY whilst Clarine had to remain in Singapore as her exams are just around the corner. Nonetheless, we had fun!

Joanna was such a sweetheart bringing me to the Red Line form the Purple Line after school (despite the fact that she was really tired and all... Thanks babe!).

Met up with Clarine and her mom, Aunt Cindy and then we headed off to Xin Wang Restaurant (a Hong Kong based kinda place) for lunch.

Later, we went over to Heeren on Orchard Road to do a li'l shoppin'.

Then it was off to Robinson's Food Court for tea. =] I had tong sui and they had fruit juice.

We went separate ways at Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station but promised to hang out again the next time I come over to Singapore.

Clarine darling and Ru.

Whoa... it has been 12 years adi eh!

I'd like to dedicate this post to my dear friend, Clarine.
"Get well soon babe, kisses!"

No comments: